Glenn Gamble’s Tips on Surviving a NBA Lockout
Today folks we have a guest blog by Glenn Gamble.
Perhaps I wentoverboard with the title, but NBA basketball is my favorite spectator sport,and I will miss watching it while Jim Money will miss betting on it. I don’t even think he knows the names of the playersin the NBA. With that said, I know thatsome of you are going to miss basketball as much as me, and some of you aregoing to miss this wonderful sport even more than me. Without further ado, here are some things youcan do in the spare time that you’d normally waste watching LeBron James dunkon a weaker foe:
· Spend more time with yourwife. Okay, maybe not.
· Join a recreational league andrekindle your love for basketball through participation. Just don’t wear those Reebok Pumps from theearly 90’s.
· Watch football and NFLfootball. They’re both exciting andanother excuse for you to go to the local pub.
· Write that novel that youalways wanted to write.
· Follow the Jim Money blog touron my twitter page http://twitter.com/GlennGamble
· Spend more time playing poker…bankroll management is key!
· Surf the internet and meet yourmistress –if you actually follow this suggestion, I am not responsible for anyfuture divorces or burns suffered from your angry wife throwing hot grits onyou.
· Read my books, all of which areavailable on Amazon Kindle http://www.amazon.com/Glenn-Gamble/e/B002BMGSVKand Barnes and Noble Nook http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Glenn-Gamble?keyword=Glenn+Gamble&store=allproductsand Smashwords http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/glenngambleand most recently in the iBookstore for all you iPhone, iPad and iPod users.
· Re-read this blog post 100x perday until the lockout ends.